4.25.2011

Len Kahoko To the Max






Introduction:
  • Ok this is my first attempt to make a drawing--which I handled seriously and not for fun. (Well mostly, in my time of doing this, I'm having fun.) However, not in the point of messing everything. Surely I messed the girl's part, in particular, is her dress and hair.
  • I could say that I am still a beginner in this kind of matter and I don't have the essentials do to it to the best. Please forgive me if my drawing does not pass your expectation. 

Things I used:
  • Paint.Net
  • Some reference for their features
  • Mouse
  • Laptop

Reference:
  • To those who don't know who are these characters. There are Kahoko Hino and Len Tsukimori of the manga/anime entitled 'La Corda D'oro'. It is a nice anime, and if ever, you would read this post. Try watching it and you'll never regret it.


For more information:
  • Kahoko Hino and Len Tsukimori: (The unchibi version) ©Koei

No comments:

Post a Comment