1.09.2011

Everlasting Passion

I never thought he would be more than just an acquaintance, yet I was wrong. He is more than that. Our story proved the reality.


Everlasting Passion

Noemi’s POV


Here I am in the place that the least I wanted to go. A place that gives me a lot of pain just by looking at this certain area.  How do I get here anyway? I don’t know. Something within me kept in touch to this place; I couldn’t help it but to follow. 

~Flashback~LINK~End of Flashback~

Here I am standing to the place, where I don’t want to see yet what am I doing now? I walked to the side chair and fondled the metal seat on my hand. It’s cold. Spring was in the air though the effect of winter was not subdued yet.
I looked around; it did not change a bit. Without of my awareness I smiled. Do I really hate going here? Does the pain arise again whenever I go here? I think I became pessimist.
No, it was not the pain why do I keep on going here, but the memory of our first meeting lingered in this place.
The café, it was too old yet even a single, nothing had changed. I could even recall Adri and me talking in this certain café. This place played a vital role in our story…
I never thought he would be more than acquaintance, yet I was wrong. He is more than that. Our story proved the reality.
I smiled once more, feeling more contended and acquainted. For the two years that had passed after the incident happened. For the first time I realized what he was trying to imply.
I became blind but now I opened my eyes to see what he had given to me. It never died and left, but only here at my side, waiting to be found once more.
I fondled the silver ring in my finger. Caressing the minuscule fragment of gemstone graved in it. I looked in the sky and made another smile. 
He would always have a place in my heart.
True love doesn’t always have happy ending… Was he said.  –since true love has no end…
 ~END~


No comments:

Post a Comment